1. dehydrate barley and spelt for 8 hours, or until crisp, and grind into a flour, this is a great unbleached white flour.
2. in a blender, grind pine nuts in 1.5 cups water, place in a jar and allow to ferment overnight in a warm location.
3. skim the top of this jar, this is pine nut yogurt.
4. combine sprouted flour and 3/4 cup pine nut yogurt (skim from soaked nuts) with 1/2 t sea salt.
5. knead until a soft dough forms, allow to ferment and rise for 3-6 hours
6. knead for 5 minutes, and roll into a cylindrical shape.
7. cut dough cylinder into pieces of desired thickness (1/4" - 1/2"), roll to 1/4" thick with basil and red jalapeño peppers rolled into rounds. Allow to rise covered for 1/2 hour.
8. heat a dry skillet to medium-high heat and cook bread for 3-5 minutes on each side or until just browned.
9. place in a pan, and cover with a towel to keep warm, serve with Bridge Tofu Salad.